Here’s part 2 of Karen Moline’s interview. We get right into it talking about celebrity interviewing for the magazines she worked with. Don’t forget to check out Karen’s books, fiction and non-fiction, on Amazon.
By the way, the director of The Long Good Friday (that we blanked on) was John Mackenzie.
Please go to Karen’s website for more information about her at www.KarenMoline.com.
Topics covered in the interview:
- Treating celebrity interview subjects fairly (1:57)
- Getting pawed by Brian DePalma (3:54)
- Writing a biography of Bob Hoskins (5:22)
- Who would play characters in the movie version of Lunch, Alex Kingston (15:26)
- Getting the inspiration for Belladonna staying at Castle (24:16)
- Staying true to what you’re good at (35:00)
- Who would Karen interview now – Hilary Clinton. Finding interesting people (36:51)
- Adoption reform, www.pear-reform.org (46:21)
I moved to Austin! More on that later. My parents are selling their beautiful home. Take a look at this cool website I made for them, www.TennesseeMountainRetreat.com.Share this on Facebook or Twitter.